10 Reasons Pizzoli’s Will Deliver A Perfect Pizza Every time
NOTE. (IF YOU NEEDED EARLY DELIVERY PLEASE CALL US WE CAN DELIVER ANY TIME YOU REQUESTED)
- Extended hours – We’re open Sun.-Thurs.: 11:00AM – 12:00AM, and Fri.-Sat.: 11:00AM – 3:00AM.
- Flexible Catering Options
Our staff can cater for up to 1,000-person parties. We do ask that you give us at least 24-hour notice for large parties. We’ll cater a one-time event, or can set up a repeating even (pizza Fridays, anyone?)We can cater to multiple locations at a time and different locations every week. We accept corporate accounts. Although we very much appreciate a heads-up on larger orders of at least 24 hours, we will work with you if you have a last-minute food delivery emergency as well. Give our catering manager a call to discuss options: (571) 228-5691 by phone /text or email at email@example.com
- Incredibly broad delivery area which includes the following zip codes! WE can deliver Large catering order out of our delivery area too
We’ll bring your pizza to your office, home, hotel, school – give us a call!
- Neighborhood spot
Our establishment has been in the same location since the year 2000, right in the middle of a friendly neighborhood. We have a seating area out front and some limited seating inside as well, though we are primarily a take-out and delivery spot. Plus, we have such an adorable storefront in a nice little DC neighborhood.
1418 12th St NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Pizza by the slice for lunch on the go. All of our pizzas are served in the New York style, and that means some big, fat, foldable slices that you can pull from a whole pizza, or buy by the slice when you’re on the run. Yum!
- Junk food that isn’t junk. We put care and effort into choosing our ingredients and preparing your order. Pizzoli’s chef uses fresh, whole foods produced with organic farming whenever possible to reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals or flavorless, oversized veggies. Our whole-wheat dough is produced fresh daily. We use 100% mozzarella, home-made sauces using classic Italian recipes. Here you can find a healthier meal that is still convenient.
- We offer more than pizza: as a neighborhood establishment, we keep our menu stocked in other great menu choices, like spaghetti, burgers, veggie burgers, falafel burgers, gluten free ziti and rolls (and they have gotten some rave reviews!),wing, and stromboli – plus tasty desserts like tiramisu and ice cream scoops.
- Tons of pizza choices!
Our pizzas “eat like a meal.” We have 24 separate types of pizzas, or you can build your own.
- Vegan Pizza, plus vegetarian burgers and dessert
Nearly all of our pizzas can be made with vegan Daiya cheese, which melts pretty well. Three delicious sauces and many, many vegan toppings to are available, though we do not have vegan meat or white sauce replacements. We also offer a veggie burger and a falafel burger.
- Gluten Free Pizza, rolls, and chocolate cake
Pizzoli’s has a gluten free crust that we purchase frozen and it includes a disposable personal pizza cutter so that you do not get cross-contamination from our kitchen’s pizza cutter. We also have gluten-free bun available for burgers and gluten-free chocolate cake for dessert!